Overnight Oats with Mango Milk
By Gina Caputo
I loved my Overnight Oats with Blueberry Milk so much that I started to get creative with more fruit milks in my overnight oats. And this tropical delight was a big WIN!! Mangoes are in season right now - you can use frozen ones or chop up fresh mango if you prefer. Cool oats are especially good in the summer when you don't want a bowl of hotness to start your day!
- ¾-1 cup frozen mango chunks
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 ½ cups cashew or oat milk (these tend to be creamier so lead to better results)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp dried mango powder (totally optional, I just found it made it more "mango-ey")
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseeds/flaxseed meal
- 2 scoops of unflavored protein powder
- Big pinch of sea salt
- Toppings could be fresh mango, coconut flakes, toasted macadamia nuts or anything you'd love to have on top!
- Whiz the first 5-6 ingredients in a blender until the mangoes are fully blended.
- Place the next 4 ingredients into a large bowl for mixing. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mango milk over the top and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Cover the container and place in the fridge overnight or put into Ball jar(s) and into the fridge overnight. You can eat this in as soon as 30-60 minutes but it’s so handy to make this in the evening for a gorgeous and delicious breakfast in the morning!
- Top with your favorite toppings!