I am constantly making new versions of my overnight protein oats - some are forgettable (sorry PBJ overnight oats) and some are WINNERS. A spiced winner I've been loving are my Chai Overnight Oats! High in protein and super easy to make.
Makes 5 servings.
- 3 1/4 cups of rolled oats
- 5 scoops of unflavored protein powder
- Big pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup chai tea concentrate (I use Bhakti Chai but you can use your favorite brand - if yours doesn't have any sugar, you may like to add honey or maple syrup to this recipe)
- 2 cups almond, coconut, cashew or oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Toppings could be coconut, almonds, banana or chocolate chips!
- Place the first 3 ingredients into a large bowl for mixing. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the milk, then the chai concentrate and vanilla over the top and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Cover the container and let sit for about 10 minutes
- Put into Ball jar(s) and into the fridge overnight. You can eat this in as soon as 30-60 minutes but it’s so handy to make this in the evening for a gorgeous and delicious breakfast in the morning!
- Top with your favorite toppings. I love the ChocZero chocolate chips
Transparency: I like to share products I actually use and definitely love. And sometimes I will get a small commission if you click these links to buy one too.