I love making my own dressings, like this Lemon Vinaigrette and this Balsamic Vinaigrette but to date, I didn't have a homemade Caesar Dressing recipe! This spin on a Caesar uses greek yogurt to cut down on the cheese and oil and can be made with or without anchovies! Good on salads and sandwiches too!
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp anchovy paste OR 1 ½ tsp capers OR both!
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh ground pepper
- Sea salt (optional, only as needed)
- Put everything in a food processor, bullet blender or blender. Mix until emulsified!
- Check for salt, add some sea salt if your palate prefers it!