What technology do you use for The Yoga Potluck?
- VIMEO: All the home practice videos are hosted on Vimeo, one of the best streaming services currently available. You membership gives you access to all the home practices Gina has created for the platform as well as all new home practices, pairings and other new offerings ranging from tips and tutorials, meditations, pranayamas and Yoga Nidra.
- FORUM: The community forum is also hosted on Vimeo. It is only accessible by members except for generic information related to membership in The Yoga Potluck for new, potential subscribers to explore.
- EMAIL: Gina will also communicate with you via email, so it is important that your settings allow you to receive her messages. Please be sure to include email@example.com to your address book or approved senders list and check your Junk/Spam/Promotions folders for any messages and then move them to your Inbox.
- ZOOM: The livestream asana practices, meditation sits and any other live, online experiences with Gina will be on Zoom, a free app you will need to download to participate. (Best to do this well in advance of your first live experience with The Yoga Potluck). Technical support for Zoom will not be available from Gina or anyone on her team during an event.
- APPLE MUSIC/SPOTIFY: Playlists, should you choose to use them, will be made available on both Apple Music and Spotify.
How will I know when there are new practices or other offerings available?
- Check your email
- Check the Yoga Potluck website
- Check the community forum
- Where should I submit suggestions and requests?
What should I do before I begin the home practices?
I request that you do three things:
- Consult your healthcare providers regarding the applicability of any recommendations and follow all safety instructions before beginning this or any physical movement program or meditation practice. When participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.
- Ask any additional questions you may have
What if I need to pause my membership?
You can request a one-month pause to your membership once a year. If you require more than that, it is best to cancel your membership.
What if I need to cancel my membership?
For simplicity, your membership dues are collected by Vimeo. As such, all policies regarding cancellations and timelines are determined by Vimeo and are disclosed to you at the point of registration in The Yoga Potluck.
What if I still have questions?
Submit them here and you'll get a reply as soon as possible!
Are you ready to accept your invitation to The Yoga Potluck?? Check out the member site and then join us!