Finding Your Voice: Authenticity in Teaching Yoga
Many yoga teachers, both new to teaching as well as more experienced teachers, struggle with owning their authentic, genuine voice. As a result, their confidence suffers, classes are usually less dynamic, and students are not as committed to coming back for more. Most yoga students seek a teacher who is "real", can candidly share their experiences, is accessible, and able to motivate them to go further in their practice.
What's in the eCourse?
Gina has a wonderful way of putting you at ease while simultaneously getting you fired up to inspire others through your teaching! In her eCourse, you'll discover:
- How to own your voice
- Honor your roots yet speak from your heart
- Identify areas of empowerment, where you truly shine
- Develop your niche in yoga
- Improve your presentation skills
- Speak with your own distinctive voice that sets you a part