This program is an empowering and dynamic approach to the art and skill of learning, living and teaching Integrated Vinyasa™ Yoga. It is a yoga practice rooted in intelligent, natural evolutionary patterns and emphasizes the subtle inner work we access via our physical bodies and movement. It unifies the polarities of alignment and flow, anatomy and energetics, engagement and relaxation, outer and inner, focus and release, structure and spontaneity, and work and play. More than simply a style of yoga, Integrated Vinyasa illuminates our relationship with Nature, our interconnectedness and an energetically sustainable approach to living fully.
Dates: All in-person Yoga Teacher Trainings have currently been paused due to COVID 19.
This program is appropriate for aspiring teachers with a minimum of 2 years of consistent yoga practice. This exceptional training begins at the source and roots of yogic tradition, and unfolds progressively as a means to understand its modern context, and to teach the modern practitioner from a place of relevance and connection.
Over the course of the program, you will learn how to teach artful and meaningful yoga classes through a study of yoga history & philosophy, anatomy & biomechanics, alignment & energetics, evolutionary sequencing, effective cueing and sensitive assists, sourcing and weaving intention and cultivating your unique voice in a safe and supportive collective. This comprehensive program will empower you with a broad and deep base from which to live and confidently teach yoga with skill, creativity, confidence and authenticity.
Interested students must have 2 years of a current and consistent yoga practice and a strong desire to be of service to others as a yoga teacher.
Included with your tuition:
- 200 hours of extraordinary yoga education led by Gina Caputo, ERYT-500, the founder of the Colorado School of Yoga.
- A gorgeous, full color, 400+ page Teacher Training Manual and a full color Anatomy workbook
- All online programming and courses required for the training
- Online community space for connection and feedback between immersions
- CSOY Alumni membership
An educated and experienced yoga teacher is one who can hold safe space for students while they explore their potential on the levels of embodiment, psychology and spirituality. The Colorado School of Yoga stands for excellence in yoga education and our reputation is one that will imbue your students with a sense of confidence in your presence and skills.
Our Foundational Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum includes:
NOT READY YET BUT INTERESTED?
- Yoga History & Philosophy
- Subtle Body Anatomy & Experiential Function
- Family Tree of Asanas
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Effective Cuing
- Intelligent & Sensitive Assists
- Integrated Vinyasa™ Sequencing which is in alignment with HaTha Yoga philosophy and the Natural rhythms
- Psychology of Teaching Yoga
- Trauma Sensitivity
- Business of Teaching Yoga
- Practice Teaching & Finding Your Voice
Sign up here
for us to email you about the next 200-hour Training