200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Immersion 1: Friday, April 3 - Friday, April 10
- Online coursework: April 11 - May 14
- Immersion 2: Friday May 15 - Friday, May 22
TIMES DURING IMMERSIONS:
7:00am - 5:00pm
$2700 Earlybird through 3/3, $2850 Regular after 3/3
You may pay in full, deposit + balance or installments
Included in the cost:
- 200 hours of extraordinary yoga education led by Gina Caputo, ERYT-500, the founder of the Colorado School of Yoga.
- A gorgeous, full color, 400+ page Teacher Training Manual and a full color Anatomy workbook
- All online programming and courses required for the training
- Online community space for connection and feedback between immersions
- CSOY Alumni membership
- A yoga family for life
An educated and experienced yoga teacher is one who can hold safe space for students while they explore their potential on the levels of embodiment, psychology and spirituality. The Colorado School of Yoga stands for excellence in yoga education and our reputation is one that will imbue your students with a sense of confidence in your presence and skills.
Our 200 Hour Integrated VinyasaTM Curriculum includes:
- Yoga History & Philosophy
- Subtle Body Anatomy & Experiential Function
- Family Tree of Asanas
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Effective Cuing
- Intelligent & Sensitive Assists
- Integrated Vinyasa™ Sequencing which is in alignment with HaTha Yoga philosophy and the Natural rhythms
- Psychology of Teaching Yoga
- Trauma Sensitivity
- Business of Teaching Yoga
- Practice Teaching & Finding Your Voice
Location for immersions:Meraki Yoga Studio
2620 S Timberline Rd #110
Fort Collins, CO 80525
- Submit your application
- Register for the program to hold your spot
- Make payment(s) – all payment options include a non-refundable $500 deposit
- Pay In Full
- Deposit Now - Balance Later
- Deposit Now - Installments Plan
NOT READY YET BUT INTERESTED? Sign up here for us to email you about the next 200-hour Training!
You will have the following payment options when you register:
- Pay in Full - Complete your reservation for this training in one payment. This includes a non-refundable $500 deposit to reserve your spot in the training.
- Deposit Now - Balance Later - Submit a $500 non-refundable deposit now. Return later to make a single remaining Balance payment (not installments).
- Installments - Submit a $500 non-refundable deposit now and enroll in the Intallments plan. The earlier you do, the more installments you can enjoy. Note: there is a fee imposed by Partial.ly to enroll in the installments plan.
Cancellations and refunds:
Please thoroughly read our entire cancellation & refund policy. You will be asked to acknowledge and agree to its terms in your application as well.
Key dates regarding refunds:
- Refunds can be issued for cancellations made prior to Feb 3, 2020, minus the non-refundable deposit of $500.
- After Feb 3, 2020, 50% of payments made in addition to the $500 deposit are non-refundable.
- After March 3, 2020, all payments are non-refundable. We cannot make exceptions regardless of the circumstance and deeply appreciate your understanding.
Before you register for this program, please ensure that you can fully attend both training immersions and complete the online coursework in between. We know that extenuating circumstances beyond your control sometimes arise that may prohibit you from attending in full, but due to the format of the training and the group cohesion process, we are unable to offer partial completion or a transfer to another program.
If you would like to join the Colorado School of Yoga’s exceptional 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, please register and complete the online application. Should you not be accepted into the program, you will be refunded 100% of any payment made. If you have any questions about this training or the application process, please contact us.
Airfare and ground travel is the responsibility of the participant. The closest International airport is Denver International Airport (DIA).
There will also be a private Facebook Group for this training where you can meet your fellow participants and coordinate rideshares and roommates for the duration of the program!